337 Hinds Hall
I am currently a PhD candidate at the School of Information Studies. My research is on understanding Consumer Health Information Use on Online Discussion Groups. My background includes a Master of Science in Information Resources Management from Syracuse University, School of Information Studies (1998) and a Bachelor Science degree in Informatics Engineering from Universidad Centroccidental "Lisandro Alvarado" (1995, Venezuela).
- Interactive communication in online groups
- Development of Interactive teaching tools for kids in the Autism spectrum
- Human Computer Interaction
- Geographic Web Information Systems
- Information Systems Analysis & Design
- Database concepts and management
- Application of Web-based technology for distance Education
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Research Methods
Besides my academic interest, I am always researching new ways to teach my kids to overcome Autism issues using computer technologies. I also enjoy playing outdoors with my kids and husband, taking pictures, baking and cake decoration.